Comprehensive Wound Care Center Start-up
For those institutions considering the introduction of a comprehensive wound care service, NBS can provide valuable assistance. Our team of specialists, represent decades of experience and expertise in the development and practice of wound care and hyperbaric medicine. They will guide you through every facet necessary to develop and implement a high quality and compliant program for diagnosis and treatment of chronic and/or complicated wounds.
NBS services during development and implementation phases include:
• Program planning and facility design
• Capital and ancillary equipment needs, and related supplies
• ChargeMaster development
• Coding, billing and reimbursement training and support
• Marketing tools and support
• Department specific QAPI plan
• Clinical education to support a diagnosis driven treatment plan approach
• Documentation, education and forms
• Inventory control and new product education
• Clinical skills competency and maintenance
The NBS approach is designed to ensure compliance with applicable healthcare laws, regulations and standards, while allowing autonomy of local providers without the constraints of “cookie cutter” business models. We believe in building on the strengths of the facility’s team and its individual service area.
Once operational, NBS will continue to provide updates as changes in regulations, standards, products, or specialty practices occur. NBS remains available for clinical case management guidance, operational safety and reimbursement issues, including 24/7 consultation for emergent hyperbaric referrals.