New Program Startup
Comprehensive Wound Healing Center
For those institutions considering the introduction of a comprehensive wound healing service, NBS can provide valuable assistance.
Our team of specialists, representing many years of experience and expertise in the development and practice of wound care and hyperbaric medicine, can guide you through every facet necessary to develop and implement a high quality and compliant comprehensive program for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic and/or complicated wounds.
NBS services during development and implementation phases will include:
- Program planning and facility design
- Capital and ancillary equipment needs, and related supplies
- ChargeMaster development
- Coding, billing and reimbursement training and support
- Marketing tools and support
- Department specific QAPI plan, and related forms
- Clinical education to support a diagnosis driven treatment plan approach
- Documentation, education and forms
- Inventory control and education
- Clinical skills competency and maintenance
The NBS approach is designed to ensure compliance with applicable healthcare laws, regulations and standards, while allowing autonomy of local providers without the constraints of “cookie cutter” business models. We believe in building on the strengths of the facility’s team and its individual service area.
Once operational, NBS will continue to provide updates as changes in regulations, standards, products, or specialty practices occur. NBS will also be available for clinical case management guidance, operational safety and reimbursement issues, including 24/7 consultation for emergent hyperbaric referrals, where necessary.